There are an increasing number of fraudulent websites that impersonate Euroanaesthesia. We would like to alert all our members and delegates to be aware of possible scams and strongly advise that anyone attending Euroanaesthesia should only use the official Euroanaesthesia 2020 online registration and accommodation form.
Early Bird registration is now open!
- Early Bird registration: 19 November 2019 – 14 March 2020
- Standard registration: 15 March – 13 May 2020
- Onsite registration: 29 May – 01 June 2020
- International Forum on Perioperative Safety & Quality: 29 May 2020 (more info found here)
- Registration for the Annual Meeting includes:
Participation in scientific sessions and satellite symposiums, invitation to the opening ceremony & Sir Robert Macintosh Lecture, access to the exhibition, a meeting bag, access to the meeting app, and beverage refreshments during morning and afternoon coffee breaks.
- In order to benefit from the special ESA members’ rate, you need to create or renew your 2020 ESA membership by: 14 March 2020
* To register for Euroanaesthesia, you must have or create an account on myESA. You will be redirected to your myESA account to complete the registration process when you hit the “Register Now” button.